Monday, January 7, 2008

all about me

Hi my name is Monica as you can see and I am a pentecostal the you can see as well....
I started this on myspace (Thoghts of a Pentecostal Girl) and decided to start blogging...
So by the heading you can already tell what its gonna be about.... MY THOUGHTS... and some people will find this very BORING, but then there are some poeple who find this very interesting...Why I have no idea, but I will say that it will get pretty interesting so I do advise you to read it....
I guess I will tell you a little about myself... I'm 18 bout to be 19 (yea me). I love math and history, I'm gonna go to college for my accouting degree... I go to a wonderful UPC church, the best if you ask me.... My Father is trying to get his license to become a preacher(I'm very proud of him)...
What I believe in...(this is where it gets good)
I'm a 1 God, apostolic ,tongue talkin, holy roller,born again,heaven bound, believer in the liberated power of Jesus name, I've been washed in the blood, saintified by the spirit,I believe in holiness and I suggest you do the same, I was set free at a pentecostal alter on me knee would you pardon me if I'm ashamed to be a 1 God,apostolic, tongue talking, holy roller,born again, heaven boung believer in the liberated power of Jesus name....
That is a song in my church that we haven't sang in a LONG time, but it tell you everything you need to know...So now that you know who I am and what I stand for you can somewhat understand what my thoughts are going to be focused on...
I do want you to understand though that I am by no means trying to push me religion on you, I want to help you through your problems and help you see that there is more to life than what you can see or touch...and there will be times when I talk about why holiness is so imporant( thats coming up real soon, my next blog)

Peace out and I hope you have a wonderful day...

No comments: